Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

"Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found" error when SEF enabled

• baijianpeng
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #14095 by baijianpeng
I built a website with a template quickstart package which already contained iCagenda component, and there was already a mainmenu item for this component.

However, when I enabled SEF of Joomla Global Configuration (with Apache mod_rewrite and html suffix on), then I tried to open the frontend iCagenda page, I got following error message on a blank page:

Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found

There is no other filename or path except this error message.

But when I refresh again, that page will open properly.

This means, this problem happens now and then, not always.

I had searched this forum, it seems no one had reported this issue.

My server: XAMPP for Windows
PHP version: 7.0.8
Joomla version: 3.6.5
iCagenda version: 3.6.6

Hope you will fix this.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
7 years 1 month ago #14106 by Lyr!C
Hello,

This may be due to another third party extension such as a plugin or library...

Could you tell me which template package includes iCagenda ?... And a link to it if possible ?

Thank you!
Regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• baijianpeng
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #14116 by baijianpeng
The template name is "Garage" , from Foobla team ( www.foobla.com ).

I had installed it on www.angnuokeji.com for test purpose ( it will be deleted later).

During the test, I noticed that the frontend iCagenda page sometimes can show up normally, sometimes can not.

Thank you .

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #14154 by Lyr!C
Hello,

Well, you have to contact them... and i'm sorry, but i can't help you.

The reason why i won't/can't help you:
- This is a joomla template quickstart package, and so, they may have done wrong changes to the core files or usage of wrong practices
- iCagenda is not a partner of any templates provider (nor i was never contacted or informed by them of using iCagenda in their products)
- iCagenda as shown on their demo site is modified and is not the official iCagenda i developped and release myself (and it's based on an old version of iCagenda...)
- I won't lost time to fix other code error when those person have just based their crap work on mine.

All you can do is contact their support... but... i'm afraid it will be as poor as their practices... :-|

So, as information for all users : the only place where iCagenda is available today is www.joomlic.com ! (page download: icagenda.joomlic.com/#download)

No other places on the web are allowed nor endorced by me as a iCagenda provider.
And if one day i'm affiliated with another website/company, this will be annouced on this site (as some trusted partners already displayed at the bottom of this forum).

I wish you the best luck, but i prefer to recommend you to find a more trusted template provider (because nowhere on their site for the Garage template, they announce using iCagenda free as part of their product. Not correct for users and their clients).

Best regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK