Main menu

Forum

My thoughts on the component (version 1.2.9).

• olszewski
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #1347 by olszewski
Component is excellent, but it is new and it has some drawbacks.
When viewing an event in the page header title only activity menu, the event name in the page header is not present.
Also in the browser address bar link does not-SEF, for example: "/ index.php/10/event_details.html"
The event list - pictures of events are done as a background, so in IE it looks like an enlarged section of the image, such as a person is only the eyes or mouth, and above it is visible to date.
I'm doing a mailing list of upcoming events, and I have to create it manually, because the background-image can not copy and paste.
I really like the module "Calendar." But would like to see in the tooltip that appears when you mouse over the date, was not only the date but also the time of the event. I would also like to add a hint ticket price.
Thanks to the author for a great part, looking forward to version 1.3.
By the way, is it possible to try the new beta version of the component?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
11 years 4 months ago #1349 by Lyr!C
Hello!

Currently, 1.3 is not ready for test.
About Router, and not SEF url, i will work on it later. (in the same time for the title of the event, and so...)
Yes, still a lot of work to do !
1.3 and release after as 1.3.2, 1.3.3 and so one, will be used for developpement of all this missing features (sometimes difficult to implement with no bugs.)

In 1.3 i'm integrating hour in date string, for each date, and also event with start and end date.
I will try to give to beta-tester the 1.3 beta next week, before i'm away for 5 days.
So, if you want to become a beta-tester, i can give you access to it, so that you will be able to help me in giving me reports like you have just done with your message! ;)
But 1.3 beta will have to not be used on production site, as still many bugs, so need to test it in local, or not public online website.

Too, i'm on mac, so i can't see all the bugs display that can appear on IE. Your help can be useful for that !

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• _ck
More
11 years 2 months ago #1862 by _ck
Привет! Версии 1.3 не будет? Я вижу есть 2.0, она уже платная,да ?

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
11 years 2 months ago #1863 by Lyr!C
As to many changes in new iCagenda, i've decided to name this version 2.0 (and not 1.3)

So, currently, there's a free version in RC (with copyright 'powered by iCagenda').

Next week, i will add the commercial Pro Version with possibility to removed the copyright.

This Pro Version will help us continue development and support. ;)

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• _ck
More
11 years 2 months ago #1864 by _ck
А сейчас есть эта возможность? Я бы с радостью купил такую версию! :) 10 евро будет стоить, да?

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
11 years 2 months ago #1867 by Lyr!C
It's not ready, and i will be away for 5 days, but i do it next week, and soon you will be able to have the PRO version ;)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• _ck
More
11 years 2 months ago #1868 by _ck
Хорошо,спасибо :) Буду ждать письма на почту!

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK